What you really want to know.
1. What are the benefits of carpet cleaning?
By having your carpet cleaned it extends the life of your carpet, protects indoor air quality, prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria, makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh, theirs many other benefits.
2. What method is appropriate for carpet cleaning?
Steam Cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, this method combined with the proper solutions removes dirt more deeply.
3. How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Drying time is affected by humidity, temperature and air flow to the area. It can take anywhere between 1-2 hours depending on the aforementioned variables. Using fans in any rooms that have been cleaned and turning your air conditioning or heater system on. We will also put down our air flow fans to help move air around for faster drying time.
4. What if spots reappear?
Although most spots that are removed from carpet do not reappear, some substance in carpet backing my wick to the surface after cleaning. If this happens, please contact us A.S.A.P.
5. Do you guarantee removal of all spots and stains in the carpet?
We cannot guarantee that we will remove all spots or stains. There are substances that can permanently discolor the carpet fibers. The age of the carpet and type of carpet fibers also plays a factor in this. We will try to determine if this is the case prior to cleaning but we are not always able to determine this before trying to remove the spots. Some spots are removable and stains are not removable.
6. Why should I have carpets applied with protectant?
Having a protectant applied to your carpets will help resist soiling from dry dirt, water and oil based spills by wrapping each fiber in a protective coating. This extra layer gives you more time to clean up spots and spills before they soak into the fibers, helping you keep your carpet and upholstery looking its best between professional cleanings. It also makes vacuuming and cleaning up spots easier. As a finishing touch to your thoroughly cleaned carpet or upholstery.
- Price – Very often carpet cleaning companies advertise a low price just to get their foot in the door. Use common sense; a low price usually equates to low quality for any product or service.
- Quality – Quality work deserves a quality price, a price that sounds high may not be a signal of a rip-off.
- Truth in advertising – you should consider reading the fine print in advertising specials to find out exactly what the pricing includes and request a firm price in writing before the work begins.
- Training- You should ask the firm about the formal training background of technician who will be cleaning your carpets.
- Certification- Professional firms require technicians that have certification from organizations like the IICRC or through comparable franchise or independent training and testing organizations.
- Experience- Don’t hesitate to ask the firm how many years of experience they have, and what type of training they have.
- Knowledgeable- The technician should have the ability to answer basic questions regarding carpet performance and maintenance, as well as spotting and cleaning.
- References- ask your technician for previous customer references.
- Trade associations- professional cleaners are members of regional or national trade associations or other organizations that promote high ethical standards and continuing education. Look for trade association logos in advertising.
- Proof – don’t hesitate to ask the cleaner to see their certificate card, business license and insurance certificate.
- Method- Ask the technician which cleaning method will they use and the advantages and disadvantages of this method compared to other methods.
- No pressure- The technician must be courteous and able to explain the cleaning process and answering any of your questions. You shouldn’t feel pressure.
8. How do you handle moving furniture?
We will move any basic furniture with no extra charge, if theirs extreme amount of furniture, or there are things that are large or breakable theirs an extra charge. Please let us know before any furniture is moved if there’s any weak legs or loose parts in your furniture.
9. Why Should I have my tile and grout cleaned?
Dirt builds over time dulling your tile’s appearance and discoloring your grout. A thorough professional tile and grout cleaning is the only way to remove deep down dirt.
10. Why should I have my grout lines sealed?
Grout is a porous material that absorbs soil and spills, just like carpets. Having a sealant applied to your grout lines will help create a protective barrier, giving you more time to clean up dirt and liquid spills before they soak into the grout. The type of sealant you choose will determine the degree of stain resistance.
If you have a question to ask, please click here and submit it. If your question & answer make it to our FAQ page, we will send you a $50 coupon.
FOR MORE TIPS, OFFERS AND ADVICE PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE