We work to many levels of proficiency and use tested materials and tools to make certain that we are offering the best service in the Tri-County region. Share Cleaning Services is happy to work to standards set by the Carpet and Rug Institute and we proudly display their logo.
If You Can Measure It, You Can Improve It
What is Being Tested?
There are seven performance attributes SOA products are evaluated on:
- Soil Removal Efficacy: How effective is the product at removing soil?
- Resoiling: Does the cleaned sample attract soil at an accelerated rate or not? (solutions and systems)
- Residual Moisture: Does the extractor or cleaning system remove most of the moisture that results from a wet cleaning process?
- Surface Appearance Change: Does the product leave the carpet minimally changed after multiple cleanings? (vacuums and extractors)
- Colorfastness: Does the product cause a color change in the carpet fiber? (solutions and systems)
- pH Level: Is the level between 4 and 10 on a pH scale? (solutions and systems)
- Optical Brighteners: Does the product contain optical brighteners? None are allowed for SOA certification. (solutions and systems)
A Little Help from NASA
The positive effects of the SOA program can be seen at every level of the carpet industry.
Consumers: SOA helps consumers make better purchasing decisions by ensuring that the products they choose will work. So carpets get cleaner and last longer. And consumers get a healthier environment in which to live and work – and a maximum return on their carpet investment.
Carpet Cleaning Manufacturers: By using the test results to see product strengths and weaknesses, manufacturers get a better idea of what they need to improve. That leads to more effective products going to market. For their efforts, the manufacturers gain the added credibility a Seal of Approval label provides.
Carpet Cleaning Professionals: Using Seal of Approval products helps cleaning professionals gain SOA certification. The certification differentiates them against the competition. It also helps them do their jobs better, which means more satisfied customers, more repeat business and better word of mouth.
Residential Furniture Cleaning |Residential Upholstery Cleaning |Residential Chair Cleaning |Residential Sofa Cleaning |Residential Carpet Stain and Odor Removal
Commercial Furniture Cleaning | Commercial Upholstery Cleaning | Commercial Chair Cleaning | Commercial Sofa Cleaning | Commercial Carpet Stain and Odor Removal
Call Ray Today ! 484-542-4213
ABINGTON | ALBURTIS | ALLENTOWN | BANGOR | BATH | BEDMINSTER | BETHLEHEM | BLUE BELL | BREINIGSVILLE | BUCKINGHAM |CATASAUQUA | CHERRYVILLE | COLLEGEVILLE | COOPERSBURG | COPLAY | DANIELSVILLE | DOYLESTOWN | EAST GREENVILLE | EAST TEXAS | EASTON | EMMAUS | FOGELSVILLE | FRANCONIA | GERMANSVILLE | GWYNEDD | HELLERTOWN | HEREFORD | HILLTOWN | HORSHAM | LAURYS STATION | LIMEPORT | LOWER SALFORD | LOWER PROVIDENCE | MACUNGIE | MAXATAWNY | MERTZTOWN | MILFORD | MILFORD SQUARE | MONTGOMERY | NAZARETH |NEFFS | NEW HOPE | NORTHAMPTON | OLD ZIONSVILLE | OREFIELD | PALMERTON | PLUMSTEADVILLE | ROCKHILL | SALFORD | SCHNECKSVILLE | SKIPPACK | SLATINGTON | SOLEBURY | SPINNERSTOWN | SPRINGFIELD | SPRINGTOWN | STOCKERTOWN | TOWAMENCIN | TREICHLERS | TREXLERTOWN | UPPER DUBLIN | UPPER PROVIDENCE | WALNUTPORT | WARWICK | WHITEHALL | WHITPAIN | WHITEMARSH | WORCESTER | ZIONHILL |ZIONSVILLE | and more.